Many of our clients who live in the City of Nottingham are unable to travel to our service independently and are reliant on taxis and transport provided by our staff team.
However, as we are growing as service we think it’d be beneficial to provided a an even better service!
We are extremely pleased and proud to introduced our new working partnership with a Nottingham Community Transport service called Easylink. It is our intention that this transport service will replace the taxi service and transport provided by our staff team on 10 October.
- Regular, friendly, fully trained drivers
- Brand new vehicles with rear lift space for 8 seats & 0 wheelchairs, 4 seats & 1 wheelchair or 2 seats & 2 wheelchairs
- Free travel for an escort or companion
- Easy access vehicles for all needs
- A personal touch, if required the driver can assist clients on and off the vehicle
We firmly believe that this new service will increase client safety, be more reliable as well as being consistent and provide a valuable social experience for our clients.
To find out more about Easylink, including terms of eligibility, find out more on their website by clicking on this link.